Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

To Do: Weave

Guess what I found at the local op shop a few weeks ago? A toy weaving loom!!! WOW, this is the next best thing to a seed bead loom that I wanted to get last year. And the best thing is, it was only 3AUD! Sweet.


This is how the things inside looked when I first took it out. Then I turned the box upside down, waiting for the instruction booklet to drop out of the box. But oh horrors! There was no instruction booklet to be found! Woe is me. 




Fortunately, mankind has invented something called the internet and I have already found a couple of good websites here and here that give instructions on weaving on a loom. There was no comb in the box either. But that is fine because I think I can simply get another plastic comb (as in the one used on hair) quite easily.


I can't wait to start weaving. Perhaps I should bring this back home for my summer holidays instead of my sewing machine...

3 comments:

Hello Naka said...

so cute I would love one!

sukigirl said...

What a great find!
I love thrift stores, you never know what treasures you'll find!

Unknown said...

Acabo de encontrar uno pero aún estoy averiguando como se usa