Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


Woohoo! Robbie from knitxcore awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award back in June this year. I was really shocked and flattered, because I think Robbie only started following me this year!

According to Robbie's blog entry, this is what the Liebster Blog Award is about:
The Liebster Blog Award started in Germany (obvs) and was intended to drive traffic to hidden gems (blogs with less than 300 readers). Upon acceptance of the Liebster award, the recipient is then obligated to "pay it forward" to 3 small blogs that they enjoy.
- Robbie from knitxcore 

Since then, I have been mulling over the 3 blogs that I want to present the award to. It was really hard for me because I realised that a number of blogs that I really love have wayyyy more than 300 followers. So, after almost a month of thinking, these are the 3 blogs that I have decided to present the award to:


Two words that sum up what makes up Angela's blog: Vintage + sewing. Check out her blog and you'll be amazed at how talented this girl is. 


Ali Foster has heaps of great ideas for refashioning boring tees and reconstructing doudy, old dresses. Her blog entries never fail to inspire me. :)

???
Right, I can't really think of a third blog to give the award to now. I know that's not the rule but I really want to give the award to blogs that I really like, not just settle for a blog just because I HAVE to give it to 3 different blogs. I swear, I will give the award to the 3rd and last blog once I come across another blog that I love!

I hope you guys will enjoy these blogs as much as I do! That's all for now! (^_^)

2 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

finally :-)
i'm gonna go check these ladies out!

NeCia said...

Reply/ I pray to God for making my hair more brown haha ^o^ I've washed them 7 times already and it's still so dark...

I have to check out these blogs which you recomend ^_^