Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

SYDNEY TRIP 2011/2012 - DAY ONE

Remember the last time when I said my friends came over to visit me in Sydney? We went to different places around Sydney together and I finally had the chance to show them my favourite places in Sydney. In the next few posts, I'll be showing everyone what I wore and what I did/ate with my friends in Sydney. :)


DAY ONE (29/12/2011): Shopping at Parramatta Westfield


// Super long flowy shirt, Cotton On, $5 / Tank top, Cotton On, $5 / Denim shorts, Cotton On, $10 /  Black wedges, Rubi, $25, Black bucket bag, KMart, $5 //
I'm not quite sure how it happened, but almost everything I wore on that day was from Cotton On / Rubi shoes. I think I bought every single item when they were marked down from their original price. :)

Also, I have no idea why I was giggling in that manner when my friend took that photo. She must have said something funny. P.S.: In case you're curious, my eyes were open. 

Cat eyes. To be honest, it was my first time trying gel eyeliner.  


Lunch was Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese crepe from Mother's Crepe at Parramatta Westfield
This was taken by my friend using her iPhone. Yes, I bought that kimono look-alike thingy. Yes, it was $10.
Afternoon tea. Shopping really really uses a lot of energy.
After an entire day of shopping at Parramatta Westfield, we settled for a delicious dinner at Turkish restaurant, and then continued with more shopping at Burwood Westfield.

Turkish bread and dips. LOVE.


I wish I had photos of our shopping haul. But unfortunately, I do not. That's all for now. Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Atley said...

man, all that fancy food, then you have KFC ? LOL that made me laugh!