Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Same old brand new me


Life has changed a lot since I first started this blog in 2008. Wow, 2008. That was 5 years ago.

Since then, I have grown quite a bit and the original purpose of the blog no longer seems to match what I enjoy writing about and doing now. Just look at that name - 'because she started knitting'. Sure, I still like to knit, but it really isn't what I spend most of my time on anymore.

And so, it's time to start a new blog. A new blog with a new name, a new layout and a new direction.

But hey, it's still me. 

Expect more posts related to my personal style and pursuit of vintage. And of course, there will still be sewing, knitting and DIY-ing.

So hop over here and join me in my new adventures. Till then.... xxx

2 comments:

hajjandumrah said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
epoxy coatings
glue removal
floor levelling
Polished concrete sydney
concrete repairs
concrete coatings

Big Name Brand said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new
stuff you post."

Womens watches
Mens Watches
Designer Watches
Brand Name Watches
Cheap Watches